THE HISTORY OF SEGUIN ISLAND LIGHT STATION
Seguin Lighthouse Station was commissioned by George Washington in
1795, building of the
Picture courtesy of Anne Webster (circa 1987)
This website is dedicated to Anne Webster also known as "The Lady of Seguin" or "The Seguin Lady" who in 1986 when the Island was to be put up for sale as "excess government property" started "Friends of Seguin Island" a non-profit to preserve, restore, maintain and to keep Seguin Island Light Station, all its Buildings and Structures open to all the public and for all our children to enjoy in the future.
This page has been updated:
© Copyright 2007, All Rights Reserved by Troy Wallace.